It is really important to us that we listen and communicate with you, and involve you in how we plan and deliver services. This is at the heart of the way we work and we always aim to:
- find out your views about specific issues;
- use your views to continually improve what we do;
- tell you how we have used your views;
They help us to:
- plan services to meet your needs and expectations;
- find out what is important to you;
- monitor the effectiveness of our services;
- prioritise services and make better use of resources;
- improve services and service delivery;
- monitor what you think of the services we provide;
If you would like to make a suggestion or give us your opinion to help us to improve our service, please download this form (Word document) and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to our Communications Manager at our Brixworth address. We may use your comments and compliments on our website, in promotional material or at meetings. Any such quotes will be credited to the author. Although we are not able to reply to comments received via this form – we promise we read all of the messages and use the information to improve our service.
If you do want a response to your comment please contact the Street Doctor team separately for a fast and informative response. Street Doctor.
Please note that the form is not for reporting problems and faults on the network, which you can report via the Street Doctor.