For further information please contact Rebecca Miller on 01604 883400
NCC- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Supply Management Awards for procurement of contract 2009
Public Sector Sustainability Awards – November 2014. Runner up for Gully Bays in Best Waste category.Two highly commended. Innovation category for the Northamptonshire Control Hub, along with Northamptonshire County Council in the best sustainable public sector authority category.
Gold Green Apple Award 2014. Construction Green Practices and consideration for the habitat and biodiversity on the Corby link road scheme.
Business Commitment to the Environment (BCE) Environmental Leadership Awards 2012.
Northamptonshire Excellence Awards for carbon reduction 2012
Green Apple – silver saving money through environmentally sustainable work practices. 2010
Gold Green apple 2011
CIHT Sustainability 2010
CIHT Reduction in Waste 2011
- Bronze for Gold Street Public Realm, Northampton 2010
- Nominated for Wellingborough Public Realm 2010 and Corby 2010
- Performance above Compliance certificate for Corby George Street
- Gold for Kingsthorpe Highway improvements 2011
NCC Celebrating success awards
- 1st Partnership Award for winter service communication and customer engagement 2010
- 1st in Innovation Category – sponsored by Fujitsu 2011
CIHT 2015 – Commended in the major projects category for A43 Corby link Road.
ICE East Midlands Awards 2015- shortlisted for major projects award A43 Corby link Road
CIHT Awards- Reducing Street Clutter Award. Cutting the Clutter 2013
National Transport Awards Improvements to Bus Services. Shortlisted. 2013
Local Government News Street Design Awards – Pedestrian Environment for Corby George Street 2012
Nominated for Corby George Street and Transport Council of the Year – National Transport Awards 2012
Local Government Achievement Awards. Commended by the judges for the Delivering Better Outcomes category for NHMI 2012
Northamptonshire Business Excellence- 3 shortlisted 2011
Highways magazine awards- shortlisted in 3 categories 2010
Northamptonshire Excellence Awards – shortlisted in 4 categories 2010
- Anthony Somerville -finalist, reaching the last 6 in the UK, in the APSE apprentice of the year awards. 2011
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards – Runner up for Matt Hammond – Unsung Employee 2010