KierWSP is constantly looking to recruit the best and most talented individuals. If you are interested in joining us then please send a speculative CV to our HR Team at the Brixworth address or at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we will not be publishing an up-to-date vacancy list at this time, we would always be interested in hearing from prospective candidates wishing to join us.
- Research us. This site has loads of useful information.
- Think about why you are applying and what you want to get out of the job as well as what you can offer KierWSP
- Prepare and bring questions with you. Not everyone has a great memory!
- Make sure you know where we are and get to us on time. If you are struggling let us know
At KierWSP we provide our employees with a range of standard benefits.
- Kier and WSP employee discounts and offers
- Pensions and life assurance
- Kier and WSP childcare voucher scheme – An employee benefit available to all eligible working parents.
- Kier and WSP Bike to work scheme – Make big savings on new bikes and reduce your fuel bills, gives your regular exercise, and we all help to reduce traffic congestion and pollution
- Occupational health advice website
- WSP buying additional holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Kier and WSP private healthcare
- Eye test vouchers
- Social events and fund
We run a childcare scheme which is available to provide savings for all employees, relieving the financial strain of childcare costs and helping with work life balance. The scheme enables employees to reduce the cost of various forms of childcare for children up to the age of 16. KierWSP achieves these savings in childcare costs through a reduction in salary, called ‘Salary Sacrifice’. By sacrificing part of your salary in return for payment towards your childcare costs you will not be liable for Income Tax and National Insurance due on the amount sacrificed.
At KierWSP we also recognise the contributions of individuals who require a more flexible working pattern and we are happy to consider any applications for flexible working.